930 Bal Bijou Road South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
©2019 Lakeshore Lodge & Spa
Heavenly Holidays reach their zenith on New Year’s Eve when fire, lights, and music fill the air. 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Live music on the Main Stage, and at 9:00 p.m., in time for the midnight Ball Drop in New York City’s Time Square, Heavenly’s Gondola Ball Drop will cross above the crowd, and a fabulous fireworks show will light up the night. The party continues into the night at one of the many casino nightclubs.
A ROCKIN’ NEW YEAR’S EVE LINE UP:
● 3:00-4:30pm – DJ CashMaster
● 4:30-5:30pm – Garage Boys
● 5:45-6:15pm – Surprise guest – Do not miss!
● 6:15-7:15pm – Garage Boys
● 7:30-8:45pm – Journey Revisited
● 8:45-9:10pm – Celebrity icon Mark McGrath , from the hot, new TV series, “Celebrity Big Brother,” and a couple of his bandmates from his band Sugar Ray, will perform a 5-song set and New Year’s Eve countdown!
December 31st, 9pm. Admission: Free. Don’t miss the most spectacular fireworks display that has ever hit the Heavenly Village. Rung in by celebrity icon, Mark McGrath of the band Sugar Ray from the top of the parking garage will be lit up like never before.
Guests can kick off 2019 in one of the many popular casino clubs in South Lake Tahoe, and go all in celebrating the New Year!
Just off the beaten path, yet right in the heart of town, The Lodge is a perfect homebase for your South Lake Tahoe adventure, whether it’s a day in the mountains or night on the town.